Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What flexibility does Business Plus ticket give on Ryanair

Options
  • 10-07-2015 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭

I see from a press release in 2014
    The new flexible ticketing offers unlimited flight changes and the option to change flights on the day of travel - which will be free of charge.

Does this mean you pay the then current fare if you change:
    Eg
    Want to fly to Frankfurt hahn FH on August 6th and back on 14th
    Business Plus back from FH on 14th Aug is 120

if you do business Plus today, its 200 from FH
    So
    would I pay the extra 80 if doing it today?
    Thanks
    Hope this is clear:)

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,992 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes from what I understand the initial cost you have payed is deducted from the price of the new flights so lets say you booked flights for €200 and now want to change the flights to the following week but the flights that week are €300, my understanding is you would then have to pay €100 to change the dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

just found this using advanced search in Google on the ryanair website
    https://www.ryanair.com/ie/questions/business-plus-flight-change/
    On the day of travel, the booked flight can be changed (flight/route), free of charge, to an earlier or later flight that day (subject to seat availability). This free flight change can take place up to 1 hour after the original flight departure time if transferring to a later flight or 40 minutes* before the new flight if moving to an earlier service.

This change can be completed at the airport ticket desk or via a call centre (subject to opening hours). Any flight changes (date/flight/route) made before the day of travel will not be charged a Flight Change fee but any applicable fare difference is payable. Customers who have already checked in online will need to contact us to uncheck their flight before a change can be made. Business Plus customers can check-in at the airport free of charge.

unlikely to be useful in places where there is only one flight a day :)

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement