Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy shoelaces long enough for Converse shoes?

Options
  • 10-07-2015 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Where can I buy shoelaces long enough for Converse shoes? I'm trying to spruce up my old shoes. I've tried a few shops and they were too short. It's proving hard to find any!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Converse sell them on their website so you can get them there. You'll find them in the accessory section. If your looking for laces from another brand the low top laces are 45 inches and the hitop ones 54 inches.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

Bored_lad wrote: »
    Converse sell them on their website so you can get them there. You'll find them in the accessory section. If your looking for laces from another brand the low top laces are 45 inches and the hitop ones 54 inches.

They don't seem to have an Irish website. Plus, I am only looking for generic white laces that are long enough. Does anyone know of any shops that sell them?

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

kaji wrote: »
    They don't seem to have an Irish website. Plus, I am only looking for generic white laces that are long enough. Does anyone know of any shops that sell them?

Oh sorry I assumed they shipped internationally but it appears they don't. I've always bought replacement laces in Converse shops so if you are near one soon they will probably have some. Otherwise a quick Google for white 45inch laces and 54inch laces brought up loads of options so I would say if you can find any in shops like Schuh et al try Google.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Try China Blue in Temple Bar. They have a large selection of laces at different lengths. I've picked up long ones before for Doc Martens.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 henryhenry1

China blue temple bar and size Wicklow street

• Advertisement
Advertisement