Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoegh Osaka

Options
  • 09-07-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Was there ever a report published into what happened to the Hoegh Osaka in Southampton earlier in the year, even a preliminary one? I see she was back at work by the end of February.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

youknowwho wrote: »
    Was there ever a report published into what happened to the Hoegh Osaka in Southampton earlier in the year, even a preliminary one? I see she was back at work by the end of February.
    I hav'nt see or heard of a report, what I did hear/see was that they were pumping fuel/ballest between tanks just as they were approaching the sand bank that they were trying to turn past and got the whole thing wrong, pumped and healed at the same time as I understand it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

https://www.gov.uk/maib-reports will be where it becomes available to view.

Advertisement