Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Why dont adverts.ie.....

Options
  • 09-07-2015 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

....Have the vintage section categorised like the other sections.....i'm tired of looking through pages of manuals and sales brochures looking for good stuff.....:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Why not ask them? There is a talkto forum for adverts that the bosses read. Ask them can they look at it for when they do an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭NN1

They do though? There's a vehicles section and a parts and accessories section

....Have the vintage section categorised like the other sections.....i'm tired of looking through pages of manuals and sales brochures looking for good stuff.....:o

I have referred this thread to someone in adverts and they are going to talk to the developers.

Any more good ideas, talk to them, all suggestions are welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Any more good ideas, talk to them, all suggestions are welcome

Yeah....no more log books for sale..........:p

Yeah....no more log books for sale..........:p

Please report any you see.

I know someone who will delete them. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement