Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The promoted clubs

Options
  • 09-07-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,803 ✭✭✭

Who look like being the standout performers for the newcomers:

Bournemouth: Mings, Wilson, Arter
    Norwich: Ruddy, Olsson, Hoolahan
    Watford: Vydra, Deeney, Forestieri?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Who look like being the standout performers for the newcomers:

Bournemouth: Mings, Wilson, Arter
    Norwich: Ruddy, Olsson, Hoolahan
    Watford: Vydra, Deeney, Forestieri?

Bournemouth
    Norwich
    Watford

Ritchie for Bournemouth was a stud last season. I would go Ighalo over Vydra for Watford. Angella's scored 9 goals in two season from centre back. Bradley Johnson and Redmond as well for Norwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

It might be worth turning this thread into the regular player watchlist thread that we usually have highlighting players who might be under the radar.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    It might be worth turning this thread into the regular player watchlist thread that we usually have highlighting players who might be under the radar.....

I'm planning to draw up an opening watchlist thread in a few days with a bit of a write up like last year.

Need to get my head around the players and prices etc first. Anyone else can obviously get it going first if they want though. A nice bit of formal structure to it at the start would be nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm planning to draw up an opening watchlist thread in a few days with a bit of a write up like last year.

Need to get my head around the players and prices etc first. Anyone else can obviously get it going first if they want though. A nice bit of formal structure to it at the start would be nice though.

I knew you'd bite.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

bournemouth have great fixtures, and also they rotate perfectly with watford. i'll prob go with ritchie, a bournemouth defender and a watford one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Really fancy Troy Deeney for the 3rd striker berth average a goal every 2 games last few seasons

This season's Austin ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

kilburn wrote: »
    Really fancy Troy Deeney for the 3rd striker berth average a goal every 2 games last few seasons

This season's Austin ?

would wilson not be as good?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Harry Arter was in great form last season, scored long range screamers and penalties. 9 goals from midfield.

Advertisement