Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G cm16 raider Outer barrel.

Options
  • 09-07-2015 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hello all.

I have a G&G cm16 raider L and am very happy with it so far but would like to change the outer barrel to get rid of the front sight and also to change the look of the gun. I would like to put a 2 or 3 piece outer. Can anyone recommend a barrel or will any M4 outer barrel do the job? It looks like a simple job to do just want to make sure I get the right barrel.

Thanks in advance,
    Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Adzski

Hi Stephen.

I have a G&G GR15 Raider-L and wanted to do the same.

I bought one of these (photo attached) 'kits' from an ebay dealer in Hong Kong:

4 Segments Aluminum Outer Barrel for Airsoft M4 / M16 Double Purpose AEG & GBBR

Without modification (courtesy of the always useful Dremel!) it would not have secured into the upper receiver. It was a case of adjust and test but not too difficult.

HTH

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hicker09

Thanks very much for the reply Adam. I will order one of them and give it ago.

Thanks,
    Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 toothpaste

Hi,

Is the gun still for sale ?

Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

toothpaste wrote: »
    Hi,

Is the gun still for sale ?

Thanks
    Read the thread Before posting