Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diploma/bachelor in business studies UCD distant learning

Options
  • 08-07-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, I am a Mature student "30" and I am looking to study the diploma/bachelor in business studies in UCD (distance learning plus 12 classes a year held in UCD which i will attend) Does anybody have any experience of doing this course? Any feedback is great, I choose this course as I have been out of work for a while looking after my son, so im looking to get back to work and feel a course will help me along, also with a business degree I feel there would be good job opportunities as its quiet broad. Any information or advice would be great. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 wicklow eoin

It's a great course, diploma after 2 years. Hons degree (level 8) after 4 years

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭scullersky

I was looking at this course too , however I have applied to the one that there running in NUIG. It totally online except end of semester exams and of course induction day at the start of the course. What I like about NUIG too is that there are not block release weekend which I would find hard to mange with work.

Advertisement