Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus vs Kindle Fire HD vs iPad vs Lenovo Yoga vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 4?

Options
  • 08-07-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I know there have been a lot of post along the lines of "can you please recommend a tablet". However I have gone to the trouble of looking into various tablet options, and have narrowed my search down, and would like people's view on which one is best.

The tablet would mainly be used by my kids (5 and 2 years old) to watch videos, and use Apps. I would need to be able to upload videos from my laptop to the tablet. I am open to either Android or iOS operating systems, but have no experience whatsoever with Android to date. My price limit is approx €250.

My shortlist is as follows:
    • Google Nexus 7 2013
    • Kindle Fire HD
    • Apple iPad Mini
    • Lenovo Yoga
    • Apple iPad 2
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Can anyone recommend which one of these is best, or am I missing a better option from the list?

Thanks a mill!

Comments

Advertisement