Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyforge

Options
  • 08-07-2015 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Guys,

Anyone going to be playing Skyforge?
    You can find a link to the game here http : // sf . my . com / us.

Early access begins on the 9th of July and Open Beta starts on the 16th.

I've created and will be playing with my clan, however if anyone else is going to be playing feel free to add me on the games community pages and I can answer any questions and even group together.

As I can't post links feel free to throw me a PM if you're interested.

Hope to see some other people ingame :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Hey Ive been playing skyforge and man I love it so far. The combat feels nice the world look unique. If you are still playing add me "Jax Dasher".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Played a bit last week , it all felt very underwhelming to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

The fact that Obsidian is involved Im willing to give it a good go. I havent played an MMO proper since like WoW before expansions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sskonis

@jaxdasher - You can hit me up ingame character name "Khyra Konarian"

@Dcully - The game can be very underwhelming at the start you really have to give it to about 3000 Prestige to really judge the game. However it really is one of those games where you either love the way they've done it or you don't. :P

Advertisement