Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert Stove Non-Boiler

Options
  • 07-07-2015 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am trying to buy an insert non-boiler stove. I have narrowed it down to the Stanley Cara Insert stove and the Henley Achill Insert stove, but cannot decide between them! It's agonising! I am concerned about blackening of the glass and which gives off better heat. Would be delighted to hear from anyone with experience of using either of these stoves. Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I really want to make some crack about the Stanley Cara being +4 on block. :D

Afraid you've ending up on the wrong board, I'll flag it up sure and a mod can hopefully get you moved somewhere more useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bedey

Oh God, I know, I'm panicking here in the Newbies/FAQs section trying to delete....as they say...RTFM...! So sorry...(and very emabarrassed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

We have a Stanley stove and it's fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Stanley are S tier, can confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Stanley is pretty sick alright.

latest?cb=20130228235103

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

[Insert Stove Non-Boiler]

i.imgur.com/U49kvx2.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bedey

Thanks so much everyone for your help - looks like I came to the right forum after all! :-)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I'd go with the Stanley if I were you. They're a great job.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Moved from, er, Fighting Games.

Advertisement