Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Virgin

Options
  • 07-07-2015 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

I've decided to take the plunge. I'm planning to get a couple of simple tattoos (both calfs) done this week.
    I was planning to just walk in of the street tell the artist what I want and away I go.
    Is this possible?
    Can anyone recommend a couple of decent studios in and around Dublin city centre?

Thanks Peeps!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I've decided to take the plunge. I'm planning to get a couple of simple tattoos (both calfs) done this week.
    I was planning to just walk in of the street tell the artist what I want and away I go.
    Is this possible?
    Can anyone recommend a couple of decent studios in and around Dublin city centre?

Thanks Peeps!

No, It's not possible.

****ing miami ink man, ****in show.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Technically, it is possible, but only if the studio/artist has a 'walk in' day. So you need to figure out who / where you want to do the tattoo for you and if they take walk ins on any particular day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Simple tattoos it's very possible to get done on walkins in a lot of good studios. It all boils down to how busy the artists are on a certain day, so just ring around a few studios and ask. Give Wildcat, Snakebite or Colourworks a call and see what they have available.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭WeirdoFreak

It's very possible to walk in off the street and get work done, if its a quite day most likely on weekday is your best bet. Last tattoo I got I stumbled across a place called energy tattoo on Talbot street with my own design, Hour and half later I was out the door finished. Its a Ukrainian bloke who is very talented. An artist first, tattoist second. His portfolio is amazing plus he does good rates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Snakebite do walk ins on Saturdays. Reinkarnated fit me in for a walk in easily too, as did Zulu.

• Advertisement
Advertisement