Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

present for nanny?

Options
  • 07-07-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

just wondering what others would do: our Nanny is finishing up with us this Thursday after looking after our son for almost a full year. She has been very good to him and he is very fond of her, too. Would you give a thank you, and what that would be? I was thinking of a card + something but don't know what the something should be… cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

scaryfairy wrote: »
    just wondering what others would do: our Nanny is finishing up with us this Thursday after looking after our son for almost a full year. She has been very good to him and he is very fond of her, too. Would you give a thank you, and what that would be? I was thinking of a card + something but don't know what the something should be… cheers

Yes I would definitely give something, maybe a card made by your children with photo of them with her, and a voucher for €50 to a local restaraunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Piece of jewellery, nice bottle of wine, voucher for shopping centre, cosmetics or creams. Always think nice hand creams can be a good gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Mine just finished up with a minder recently. I gave her a thank you card, flowers and a one for all voucher. She was brilliant and I wanted to show my appreciation.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

thanks for the responses, will get her a card, chocolate and a one for all voucher thingy

Advertisement