Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CAR magazine reports on higher capacity Leaf from August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

This makes me think that the delay with my SVE is due to Nissan having halt the production of MY15. Here's hoping....

Got my EVSE installed last week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭highdef

samih wrote: »
    This makes me think that the delay with my SVE is due to Nissan having halt the production of MY15. Here's hoping....

Got my EVSE installed last week anyway.

When did you order yours? Ordered an SVE last weekend and was told it should be here in 2 weeks. Awaiting EVSE though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

highdef wrote: »
    When did you order yours? Ordered an SVE last weekend and was told it should be here in 2 weeks. Awaiting EVSE though

Maybe they had one in the right spec on order that had an allocated build slot. Alternatively they had a production break which has just ended (and MY16 kicked in I hope?)

Mine was ordered sometime in mid-May for July delivery. I last talked to the dealer 3..4 weeks ago and they had then just received a confirmed build date of "July". I might not be able to collect it until mid-August unless it lands here within next 2 weeks.

SVE with 6.6kW charger upgrade. The dealer speculated that the charger caused the delay.

Work are installing the charge point at last so i won;t need to worry about charging again, or at least until I get another Job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Bigus

Work are installing the charge point at last so i won;t need to worry about charging again, or at least until I get another Job.

120 km all the way to work and back now ? :D

• Advertisement

Bigus wrote: »
    120 km all the way to work and back now ? :D

Yep haha. And get out in winter fully defrosted and warm heated seats and steering wheel !

After a 12 Hr night shift I've had to get into a frosty car to spare the leccy to save time at the fast charger. No more ! :D

Advertisement