Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI didn't ask for a P21 in my Required Documents list - should I still include it?

Options
  • 07-07-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My documents list asks only for a passport, birth certificate, declaration and bank details. It didn't ask for proof of income - does this need to be included by default or is it not required in my case?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

zero1221 wrote: »
    My documents list asks only for a passport, birth certificate, declaration and bank details. It didn't ask for proof of income - does this need to be included by default or is it not required in my case?

It's not required unless requested.
    SUSI have direct links with other departments that they can obtain information from. AFAIK it's part of the process you sign up to when making an application.

Advertisement