Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Red Devil Teddy From Dunnes (Request)

Options
  • 07-07-2015 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My 2 year old niece has lost her best friend, a red devil teddy bear. It has gone missing in Spain so there is no chance of recovering it, so I was hoping that someone here might have come across one.

It is a red devil teddy bear, black cape and black horns, no tail and in a sitting position. It also whistles (was a valentines present). It was purchased in Dunnes about 7 or 8 years ago.

If anyone knows where we can find another one, or has one lying around the house that they are willing to part with (willing to pay, of course), it would be greatly appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

robdonn, i might just have one at home. I will have a look later on this evening and post a pic. I dont know if it has any sounds or anything tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭robdonn

jonny24ie wrote: »
    robdonn, i might just have one at home. I will have a look later on this evening and post a pic. I dont know if it has any sounds or anything tho :)

Jesus that was quick! Cheers, that would be greatly appreciated!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

robdonn wrote: »
    Jesus that was quick! Cheers, that would be greatly appreciated!

Just so happened to see the post on the front page :)

Just so happened to see the post on the front page :)

I love the internet!

I might have one of these too! From about 15 years ago. Not sure if it whistled mind you. I'll have a look too in case Jonny can't find his :)

• Advertisement

I might have one of these too! From about 15 years ago. Not sure if it whistled mind you. I'll have a look too in case Jonny can't find his :)

Greatly appreciated!

This is the 1 I have :)

20kznu1.jpg

This is the 1 I have :)

Unfortunately that's not him, the guy we're looking for has an all red face.

But cheers for checking, really appreciate it!

This is the guy we're looking for:

oi58.tinypic.com/2a6jps7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I'm looking away here, but as much as it pains me to say it, it might be worth a shot posting the message and the picture to Broadsheet.ie. They've a good record of reuniting owners with things.

• Advertisement

I'm looking away here, but as much as it pains me to say it, it might be worth a shot posting the message and the picture to Broadsheet.ie. They've a good record of reuniting owners with things.

Oooh, good suggestion. I've sent them a message, hope it helps.

And again, much appreciation for all the help! :)

Found!

Thanks to everyone here for your help, managed to find the exact bear with the help of Broadsheet.ie and Twitter.

Advertisement