Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belgian Grand Prix 2015

Options
  • 06-07-2015 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, first of all please excuse my ignorance as I am not at all familiar with Belgium so really need a bit of help & advise. I am hoping to book the Belgian Grand Prix for a surprise for my fathers 60th Birthday. I would be grateful for any advice on, well basically everything, lol i.e. where would be the best city/village to stay for easy access to the circuit. Also i would appreciate if someone could advise re the easiest form of transport/costs/distance etc to get to the circuit and any other usefull advise.
    Many Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,296 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tickets here from official site...
    http://tickets.formula1.com/en/3286-belgium-fom/

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭McHonda

Hi, a lot of people stay in Brussels, we stayed in Aachen (Germany) last year. There are regular trains from there to Verviers and at Verviers station there is a shuttle bus to the circuit. Flew into Düsseldorf and again got the train to Aachen. Aachen itself has a nice old town but depending on what you are after it might be a little quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Fly into Charleroi /Eindhoven/Weeze/Dusseldorf and rent a car.

Stay somewhere closeish, maybe Liege and just drive there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aoibhlene15

Thank you very helpful

Advertisement