Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi Grant rejection

Options
  • 06-07-2015 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am a graduate going onto a postgrad programme. I have had a grant every year for my whole undergrad as I haven't been able to afford any fees.

I just got news that I got rejected for a postgraduate grant. I am able to pay the fees but not the student contribution of my college and am worried how to get this money.

I already have a loan for the fees (or am in the process of getting one).

Is there any other things I can sign up for or do to get this money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Aragneer wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a graduate going onto a postgrad programme. I have had a grant every year for my whole undergrad as I haven't been able to afford any fees.

I just got news that I got rejected for a postgraduate grant. I am able to pay the fees but not the student contribution of my college and am worried how to get this money.

I already have a loan for the fees (or am in the process of getting one).

Is there any other things I can sign up for or do to get this money?

Can you up the loan for the contribution?
    Or Part-time work.

Advertisement