Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoyt Compound Bows

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

Lardy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Is anyone here shooting a Hoyt Carbon ZT? Would you recommend it?

Sorry to say that I do not have a Hoyt. But have heard great things about them. Currently, I have a Parker and Barnett.

If you can afford that bow, I say go for it. It just looks too class to not have owned!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Is it for target? FITA? Field? 3D?

The Podium X is actually just about the same price, but would be a much better target bow because it's not a hunting bow in target colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SteveBabyface

I have never seen anyone in Ireland shooting one and I think that there are two reasons. One is the cost and the second is that they are not suitable for Irish competition archery.

If you have some cash to spare and you just want to shoot it for fun - go for it, but as challengemaster said above, you won't go far wrong with a Podium X

Advertisement