Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Gael/Labour Coalition: What have they honestly done for us?

Options
  • 05-07-2015 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I was looking back over the timeline of this government. They have honestly done nothing except implement policy that they inherited from FF to save the economy. After that its just controversy. Irish water, Property tax, single parent allowance cuts! I'd much rather see Fianna Fail in there. What have they done that no other party wouldn't have done?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod: This is the second thread today where you have asked questions about how great FF are. If you believe that great - back it up and we can discuss it. I was happy to let the first thread slide, but please note that a hgher level of opening posts is required on this forum, and part of that higher standard is to set out your own views and he basis for them.

Advertisement