Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vote yes if you're attending EVO all nighter |July 19th-20th

• 05-07-2015 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Evo all nighter poll is given results on the day..my bad.

Vote here if you're coming so we can gather attendees by name.

Are you attending? 15 votes

Shoryuken count me in
    0%
    Hope you like disappointment
    100%
    ayjayirlK.O.KikiDoctor DooMMisty ChaosD4RK ONIONDarkTalantDoyler01RamzaGorySnakeFergus_Naphiel2genNutrientSaltyliciousConstant Markievicz 15 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Hope you like disappointment
    So info/advice for people attending:

If you're new, stop by 7.30pm to get idea of whats going on, if you attend later when doors are closed you'll have trouble getting in if you're not a regular.

If possible,please, apply anti-perspirant, roll on prior entering, really helps.

It is €10 entry to the event, times are 8/8am, I'll make an annoucement when everyone has dropped by for collection, we'll headcount then collect.

Don't be afraid to ask for games, some players will keep playing even when there set is up!, I'd pin mug shots of offenders but I'm also one of them...

Be sure to keep your bag out of the floor space, we wont be responsible if the Elena player has someone lose their **** and break their controller off it

Everyone, Bring copies of games you play, bring copies of games you play, brin..

We'll be playing sets in a plethora of fighters (Smash, USF4, UMVC3, KI, MKX, Puyo tetris, 3rdStrike, SF2, yateragusa..wtf , TTT2, and more) there will be a few stream set ups for you to sit and watch comfortably with others, talk crap, make fun of other games you don't play and best of all enjoy the fan to help relieve the inferno that is XGC (anyone hogs that fan I swear I'll strap you to a smash set up)

Finally, Rachel, who is currently putting together a volume of work about the IFGC and E-sports in general will be at the event looking to learn lots about Fighters and the community, if you'd like to contribute to her research whether it be fighting games, social effects or gaming, E-sports social activities plaese feel free to contribute

Thats all, gonna have a cuppa

Hope to see you all there

Advertisement