Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelie bin cleaning in Limerick?

Options
  • 05-07-2015 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any wheelie bin cleaners in Limerick? I've tried to Google it, but I'm getting nowhere.

Does anyone do this in Limerick at all?

I'm going to be moving into a house where I'll need to wheel the bin through the house to get it collected each week, so we thought a regular cleaning will prevent this causing the house to stink up each time. But we don't have time to do this ourselves, and frankly - don't want to.

Anyone know of any companies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

soulphish wrote: »
    But we don't have time to do this ourselves, and frankly - don't want to.

If it is regular cleaning would you not think of getting/using a powerhose. A couple of minutes blasting with the powerhouse will have the bin as new.

Also will you not have to bring the bin through the house to get it cleaned anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭soulphish

I don't have a power hose. And Usually, the cleaning service follows the collection trucks and cleans them then, before you bring it back through the house.

Advertisement