Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting into the Terenure show early

Options
  • 04-07-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭

I have some things on early Sunday, which might make it awkward getting to the show. Now if I could leave my car into Terenure around 9 in the morning, it'll be fine. I notice the public opening time is 11. I hope having left my car in the IVVCC area, I can return about 2 hours later. Usually, in earlier years I had booked in advance, but I cannot be sure I'll could be there in time. I therefore will have to bring my form and 20 Euro with me.

Can I leave my car into the Terenure show around 9?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭kfog

Yes

Non registered Classic cars will enter through Gate No 2 on Fortfield Road from 8.00am and hand in their filled in booking form to the stewards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Oh good, that makes things simpler.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The rain will probably keep things a bit less congested. Hopefully it won't be a washout like 3 (?) years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

alastair wrote: »
    The rain will probably keep things a bit less congested. Hopefully it won't be a washout like 3 (?) years back.

Still drying out....:P

I'm wearing the wellies today....Glasto stylee..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Got there something like 10, wasn't bad at getting in. No plate, but I have a collection of them now. I thought the weather had come good. It's turned horrid again. I've returned home for a moment and the older cat is watching me carefully. He certainly doesn't want to go outside.

• Advertisement
Advertisement