Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta

• 04-07-2015 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭✭

Announcement here. It's going to be similar to the Pocket editions at first, Multiplayer with other XBox version users is possible.

I've been hoping they'd do something like this, since I picked up a cheap Windows tablet (one of these) on my last trip to the USA, but I haven't done much Minecraft on it since the graphics and keyboard aren't that great. (Already registered for free Windows 10 upgrade.)

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement