Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood mac on stage time?

Options
  • 04-07-2015 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi there, does anyone know what time fleetwood mac will actually start next wkwnd-sat nite? I know doors open at 6.30 but we cant get there that early, when does the show actually start? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,929 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hi there, does anyone know what time fleetwood mac will actually start next wkwnd-sat nite? I know doors open at 6.30 but we cant get there that early, when does the show actually start? Thanks

8pm-8.15

i was there 2 weeks ago and they came on about 8.15

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

can someone who goes tonight please confirm for us going tomorrow. thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 upthewalls

Hi, can someone tell me what time is the concert over at please? Hoping to get last train home, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

about 22:45.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 upthewalls

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭paulbok

who's the support tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

paulbok wrote: »
    who's the support tonight?

There is no support, Fleetwood Mac onstage at 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mr Teeny

guile4582 wrote: »
    can someone who goes tonight please confirm for us going tomorrow. thanks :)

On at 8:15. You're in for a treat. We wish we were going tomorrow too! Amazing gig!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

saturday's gig was something else. first gig i have been to in the Point where the crowd just got straight into it from the off

that Mick Fleetwood drum solo and I'm So Afraid, unreal

they best make a DVD of that gig!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

Saturday was such an amazing gig, one of the best I was ever at. Was standing , usually get seats, but I thought standing was much better, could get up close to them and have a dance:)..Cant believe they are in their 60s/70s...Christine McVie was 71 yest! Great fun singing happy birthday...Legends.

Advertisement