Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 10 Help?

Options
  • 03-07-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I just built a new PC, and I'm deciding weather or not to get the windows 10 preview or wait until release.

When I get the preview, upon full release can I just update to the full version? Or would I have to reinstall?

Also I play games such as Dota 2 and H1Z1, as well as doing alot of rendering in after effects. Is there any issues using these programs in the preview?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭degsie

Why not dual boot win10 preview for testing. No one is sure on how the win10 full release will roll out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Wait 2-3 months post release and see how the Adobe suites and games get on with it before changing. Let day 1 scrubs beta test it for ya :pac:

Advertisement