Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow News day-Correcting of LC exam in public

Options
  • 03-07-2015 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Some twerp takes a photo of a gal correcting an LC history exam on a dart. Big bloody deal. Can the student be identified- no. Was it newsworthy- no. But they manage to get a few sanctimonious quotes out there.

A dart station not the best place and I doubt that its a regular event. She hardly spends the day on the dart correcting.
    Give people a bloody break.

You'll find it on the state propaganda Service RTE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Must be a slow news day all right. That was from a couple of days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

Oh-I only saw it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭acequion

Anything to bash teachers with! Whatever holy joe took that photo and reported it must be really stuck for something to do. FFS! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭amacca

If I remember correctly the report said

"What looked like a leaving cert history paper"

Then some blurry photos taken from social media were posted and tbh as far as I was concerned it could have been anything on an a4 page she was correcting.

Slow news day indeed, Alex tsipras needs to step up his game for Sunday or we will have doctor appears to perform prostate exam on himself while doing the times crossword on Ryanair flight to gatwick.....hse to look into the matter.

Advertisement