Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spacebucklers

Options
  • 02-07-2015 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Evening all. Just thought I would post a link to our competition entry for this year's Edge Getting into Games. Its an arena based pirate ships shooter, loot em up set in an alien ecosphere. Its massively rough around the edges at the mo but Id sure appreciate a Greenlight vote and possibly even some feedback :D
    Thank you dahlings :D
    The Greenlight page is here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Voted, good luck with it.

Do you mind me asking roughly the number of votes it take to get to 100% of way to top 100 at the minute? It was around 5-6k last year, heard that it might have gone down, and a bit curious to see how hard it is going to be to get next game greenlit : )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Voted, good luck with it.

Do you mind me asking roughly the number of votes it take to get to 100% of way to top 100 at the minute? It was around 5-6k last year, heard that it might have gone down, and a bit curious to see how hard it is going to be to get next game greenlit : )
    cheers :D Id be interested in that info myself! To be honest I dont know. One of the other guys is handling the Steam stuff atm. But if i find anything useful out Ill pop it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Cheers. You can get a pretty good idea with (yes votes * 100 / % of way to top 100).

Advertisement