Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi repairs - urgent

Options
  • 02-07-2015 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

My xiaomi mi4 won't charge at all, something damaged on the inside. I brought it to all the shops in more Street and nobody fixes Chinese phones..

Dose anyone know a place that dose?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yes, China. or yourself, if you know what to replace.

Ah, the joys of buying Chinese phones... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

My xiaomi mi4 won't charge at all, something damaged on the inside. I brought it to all the shops in more Street and nobody fixes Chinese phones..

Dose anyone know a place that dose?

Did you try Phone Whizz?

Sounds like it might be a micro USB port issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

corwill wrote: »
    Did you try Phone Whizz?

Sounds like it might be a micro USB port issue.

Where are they based?

Where are they based?

Immediately on the right when you turn on to Moore Street from Henry Street, black frontage with name in red letters. A couple of boardsies got Mi3 screens replaced in there in recent times, but would have sourced the parts themselves.

I dropped in a Zopo to them yesterday to repair the micro USB port, I'll let you know later how I get on once I've picked it up.

I dropped in a Zopo to them yesterday to repair the micro USB port, I'll let you know later how I get on once I've picked it up.

Fixed without drama within 24 hours, €30, 3 month warranty on repair. Happy out.

• Advertisement

Fixed without drama within 24 hours, €30, 3 month warranty on repair. Happy out.

Dam i tried every moore street shop yesterday bar that one.. Happen to have there number? Or know when they close. Thanks

Dam i tried every moore street shop yesterday bar that one.. Happen to have there number? Or know when they close. Thanks

Sorry, don't have a number, and not sure of opening hours.

Well just to confirm this phone internal parts cannot be fixed in all of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

Well just to confirm this phone internal parts cannot be fixed in all of Ireland

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but what did you do? I have the same issue with my mi4i at the moment.

Catmologen wrote: »
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread but what did you do? I have the same issue with my mi4i at the moment.

Sent it to EP galway.. Waited three months to get it back with no reply to my emails or answered phone calls.. Got it back, worked for couple days then broke again. Do not send it to that place in Galway anyway.

If its still bought under a year ago email there customer service you can post them it for repair

• Advertisement
Advertisement