Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great feeling!

Options
  • 02-07-2015 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

My 6 year old son rang me in work today absolutely distraught. He has been playing the online game World of Tanks for the last 6 months and has built up a pretty nice stock of tanks. Anyway he rang me in floods of tears..telling me that all the tanks he had saved up were gone and his account all messed up. I tried to console him over the phone, but thought to myself he's lost all data to a virus or something.

When I got home and looked at his iPad I noticed he was logged onto a different account..so I logged out and re-entered his details and of course all his saved tanks and credits came back. The look on his face was worth a million euro..as far as he was concerned Dad had just saved the World!!

Have to say..personally..that look on his face was worth more than winning the Lotto!!

Advertisement