Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

House Share For Students in Ballyfermot

• 02-07-2015 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm looking for other people to share a house/apartment who are going to BCFE this September or anywhere else! I'd be looking to be as close to the college as possible but other areas to consider are Inchicore, Chapelizod and Palmerstown. Let me know if you're interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 CuriousYellow

Hi! I am in the same boat, just after getting the grant sorted etc and am looking for places now. Would rather share than do digs so if you wanna discuss, let me know ^^ Or if ya have found something else, let me know how that went too. That would be a great help for me :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 CuriousYellow

PS. I'm male and will be doing rock school; facebook.com/ShaneHurleyOfficial is my music page if that helps. Thanks :)

Advertisement