Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet nursing from fetac

Options
  • 02-07-2015 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi everyone! Just wondering is anyone trying to get into Dundalk/ Athlone or Letterkenny from fetac level 5? What were your results? I got 7 distinctions and 1 merit but i dont think even thats enough im so worried :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Emily97

Hey, did you get an offer? I'm currently doing a pre nursing course at the moment and hoping to go to DKIT next year. ( by the way well done on your results, great achievement :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SiobhanPedro

Hi Emily Sorry for getting back so late. I didnt get an offer in the end unfortunatly the competition is huge and i found out about 80 people with 8 distinctions applied for 5 places that Dkit offer :( are you doing vet nursing or general nursing? Because ive actually decided to go into general nursing instead of veterinary as ive a lot more chances of getting in and its the biology side of it that i like more than anything else. Hope everything works out for you! :) x
    Emily97 wrote: »
    Hey, did you get an offer? I'm currently doing a pre nursing course at the moment and hoping to go to DKIT next year. ( by the way well done on your results, great achievement :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Emily97

Hey thanks for the reply! Awh no I'm so sorry to hear that, you done really well too! The whole cao/fetac system here is a joke, very unfair. I'm hoping to go into general nursing next year. Most likely won't get a place at DKIT, so Sort of accepted the idea of going to the UK now as there is way more opportunities. Did you get onto a nursing course anywhere else?

Advertisement