Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go in spain for first holiday ( couple! )

Options
  • 01-07-2015 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

booking a last minute holiday for spain and I'm just wondering if anyone has any input on where to go?

Young couple age 25-30 looking for nice beaches and restaurants, not a party resort, mainly just nice things to see, and flea markets, maybe some historic buildings etc, water parks.. the usual.

Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

-Vega- wrote: »
    hey guys,

booking a last minute holiday for spain and I'm just wondering if anyone has any input on where to go?

Young couple age 25-30 looking for nice beaches and restaurants, not a party resort, mainly just nice things to see, and flea markets, maybe some historic buildings etc, water parks.. the usual.

Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Malaga is a nice city and has a lot to offer above and beyond the beach scene. At the other end of the country, San Sebastian is lovely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 lampylady

I heard Granada and Madrid are very cultural. Granada is a university town.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

lampylady wrote: »
    I heard Granada and Madrid are very cultural. Granada is a university town.

I'd recommend somewhere in Portugal. I found it lovely and relaxing. Although I am heading to gran canaria this year to amadores. Lovely beach with Puerto Rico the other side of the hill if you do decide on a night out. Renting a car would be a good option with auto plus cars. Cheap rates and no deposit required. That way you can really explore the island

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Thank you for all your replies :) Appreciate it all :)

Advertisement