Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the story with Arts in UCD ?

Options
  • 01-07-2015 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Like I was looking at combining economics and information, social computing but I was wondering how I do that?

And are all courses the same points within the arts degree when you combine them because it just says points range = 335- 575 for each one!

Does it differ depending on variation and how do I find out what the points are for my combination?

I'm on course for like 470 or 480 points

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Nope, you just have to get the minimum points (and any individual subject requirements) to get in. The only thing is you select two subjects on the CAO (I think?) and you get preference for those, but no others -- so while you can do three or four subjects if you want, it's pretty much first come first served for anything you didn't preselect (but aside from popular ones like English or French I think it's usually fine).

So if you're sure those two are the ones you want the most, just put them down as your choices when the CAO form asks you to, get 350ish points, and voilà. :)

Advertisement