Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift for neighbours daughter

Options
  • 01-07-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

hopefully this is the correct forum

my daughter's friend who lives next door to us is moving back to Poland with her family. The little girl is 4
    I want to get her a little present from my daughter but im terrible at this sort of thing.
    It cant be too big as they are travelling and will be full of their own belongings etc

any ideas?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

hopefully this is the correct forum

my daughter's friend who lives next door to us is moving back to Poland with her family. The little girl is 4
    I want to get her a little present from my daughter but im terrible at this sort of thing.
    It cant be too big as they are travelling and will be full of their own belongings etc

any ideas?

thanks
    Maybe one of those necklaces that are in 2,halves so they can wear one each ?
    Some have little teddy bears on them, forever friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

Maybe one of those necklaces that are in 2,halves so they can wear one each ?
    Some have little teddy bears on them, forever friends.

where would I get this from?(im a male) that sounds good though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Argos

Argos they have quite a few designs around 20/25 Euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

Thanks went to argos and picked up a forever friends matching necklaces.

My daughter got a framed pic with them together and a teddy with a little note thanking her for being her friend (written by the mum)

My daughter was very sad at bed time when it dawned on her she wont be playing with her everynight

They will keep in contact as they swapped contact details with us

Thanks went to argos and picked up a forever friends matching necklaces.

My daughter got a framed pic with them together and a teddy with a little note thanking her for being her friend (written by the mum)

My daughter was very sad at bed time when it dawned on her she wont be playing with her everynight

They will keep in contact as they swapped contact details with us
    I'm glad you got sorted, I told my granddaughter if she held her necklace before she went to sleep then she might see her friend in her dreams.
    Either by luck or chance it often worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

when i was 4 i was pals with a little Japanese lad who lived down the road. his family moved back to japan, i still remembmber the last time he called around to my house. he had a liitle present for me and i had one for him. i dont recall what i gave him but to this day i remember the teddy he gave me and i remember his name, that was 35 years ago.

Advertisement