Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braun Factory

Options
  • 01-07-2015 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Re: New Business & Technology park for Carlow

I'm thinking of going back and doing a course and if lucky a follow up degree in computers and electronics, software and game apps but im a bit unsure what course i should do. im thinking of applying to the carlow institute of further education and they have 4 im interested in doing. I don't want to go down the wrong road so want to plan a head.

• Multimedia Production & Digital Movie
    • Games & Apps Development
    • Information Technology & Network Technician
    • Web Design & Digital Marketing

With the New Business & Technology park for Carlow coming soon what kind of jobs will be there? I have been told that the Web Design & Digital Marketing could prove useful in that area. But will there be jobs there if i factor the new park in to my plan?
    tonyheaney is online now Report Post

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Why not base your training on what skills are needed in the wider market instead of what some company based in one industrial park in Carlow wants ?

Advertisement