Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italy Car Hire

Options
  • 30-06-2015 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a decent place to hire a car in Italy? I want to pick it up in Bologna and drop it off in Milan a week later. Getting ok quotes but then the small print has a "fee" of between €170 and €220 for dropping off in a different location.

Anyone know how to avoid this fee?

(leaving it back in bologna isn't an option).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

mfceiling wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a decent place to hire a car in Italy? I want to pick it up in Bologna and drop it off in Milan a week later. Getting ok quotes but then the small print has a "fee" of between €170 and €220 for dropping off in a different location.

Anyone know how to avoid this fee?

(leaving it back in bologna isn't an option).

Did you try aerlinguscars.com, OP? Their prices include "all taxes and charges and no extra charges guarantee". And is it your first time hiring a car in Italy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Did you try aerlinguscars.com, OP? Their prices include "all taxes and charges and no extra charges guarantee". And is it your first time hiring a car in Italy?

Think it's my fourth time? I'll try aer lingus though. Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I nearly always get the best deal via Nova. http://www.novacarhire.com/italy/

Been using them for years.

Advertisement