Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear to Leopardstown Evening Racing

Options
  • 30-06-2015 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi guys does anyone know if this is a dressy affair. Its the Bulmers Live festival with racing and live concert afterwards. Has anyone ever been? Will I get dressed up or just wear jeans and keep it casual? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

pampers1 wrote: »
    Hi guys does anyone know if this is a dressy affair. Its the Bulmers Live festival with racing and live concert afterwards. Has anyone ever been? Will I get dressed up or just wear jeans and keep it casual? Thanks in advance for any replies.
    I was at one of those recently, there's a big mix to be honest, some ladies and gents dressed very smart, a lot of teenagers in white skinny jeans and very cropped tops. There's an after work looking crowd too, so more casual - jeans and trainers etc.
    I dressed in a tea dress with ankle boots and felt comfortable enough

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Thank you. I was thinking little dress with casual flats or something like that. Great.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

The evening meetings tend to be relatively casual, so a dress with a pair of flats would be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Many people go from work in the area - so a mix. Some people are dressed for a nice night out - others are in converse and jeans. It all depends, I guess some go on to Club 92 afterwards so are dressed to impress ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

I just read that there's a best dressed lady competition at the Bulmers Live Festivals. Anyone else heading to Damien Dempsey live and getting dolled up?? :o)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think I'm heading to Damo too :) I think my outfit will be weather dependent really, maybe a nice dress with flats or ankle boots. Leopardstown have been tweeting about the best dressed comp, last week's winner was fairly casual tbh! https://twitter.com/LeopardstownRC

Advertisement