Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000th post

Options
  • 30-06-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭

Just sayin'

If you've reached a 1000 posts did you make your 1000th a memorable post or did it just slip by?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Think I must be near it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,412 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Noob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

There's no way to find a post by a certain number so I've no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

kneemos wrote: »
    Noob.

Registered 6 years before you :rolleyes:

frash wrote: »
    Registered 6 years before you :rolleyes:

Well giddyup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I would think it just slipped by, although all my posts are memorable (except this one!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Nine years to post 1000 posts? What do you have a life or something?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭endacl

1000 posts is the Group Cert* of boards. You feel like you've achieved something. Your mammy is very proud and tells you you're a grand fella altogether. You might even get a cake, or a book token. But you're really just getting started.

* age testing reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

My 20,000th post is coming soon. Watch this space. It will be a major disappointment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Well done frash, each post was valuable, not the normal tripe you get round here

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

It doesn't have much significance. Up to 500 posts you are an associate of boards.ie, 1 to 2 stars. After 500 you receive the third star and become 'Made', you are now a soldier of boards. At 10,000 you recieve the fourth but remain at the rank of soldier. To rise higher you need to be made Capo (mod) or to placed on the families ruling panel, Underboss, Consigliere etc (Admin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

MadsL wrote: »
    My 20,000th post is coming soon. Watch this space. It will be a major disappointment.

It will come up fairly fast if we get another gun thread going :P

uch wrote: »
    Well done frash, each post was valuable, not the normal tripe you get round here

Never heard of the guy,but he's doing it wrong.

Advertisement