Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI Question Ref. F3

Options
  • 30-06-2015 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hey guys, so I got mail this morning saying "You have failed to submit all of the requested documentation".

So the issue is F3 which states:

'FAS/SOLSAS/Local Authority/Pobal/Teagasc/F ilte Ireland Youthreach/Other Statement. Please prove the folling document as evidence. A statement from the relevant Government Department or State Agency with the following information:
    The name of the person receiving the payment;
    The type of payment;
    The total amount of the person received in 2014;
    The date the payments started; and
    The date the payments stopped, if applicable.'

So I got a statement from my social welfare office and gave them all the information above and yet they didn't accept it?
    I don't understand, why not??:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mamamia51

Hey guys, so I got mail this morning saying "You have failed to submit all of the requested documentation".

So the issue is F3 which states:

'FAS/SOLSAS/Local Authority/Pobal/Teagasc/F ilte Ireland Youthreach/Other Statement. Please prove the folling document as evidence. A statement from the relevant Government Department or State Agency with the following information:
    The name of the person receiving the payment;
    The type of payment;
    The total amount of the person received in 2014;
    The date the payments started; and
    The date the payments stopped, if applicable.'

So I got a statement from my social welfare office and gave them all the information above and yet they didn't accept it?
    I don't understand, why not??:mad:

The best thing to do is ring them . Were you on jobridge/ fas? If you ring you can clarify exactly what they are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Libertewhite

Mamamia51 wrote: »
    The best thing to do is ring them . Were you on jobridge/ fas? If you ring you can clarify exactly what they are looking for

I did as you suggested and rang them. Turns out I was retarded and didn't send them the correct statement. So now I have to track down another statement from a different body of government:o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mamamia51

I did as you suggested and rang them. Turns out I was retarded and didn't send them the correct statement. So now I have to track down another statement from a different body of government:o:pac:

At least you know 😊 It shouldn't take too long till you get what you need. When I rang I had it next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Libertewhite

Mamamia51 wrote: »
    At least you know 😊 It shouldn't take too long till you get what you need. When I rang I had it next day.

I had done a SOLAS course for a few months and didn't think that was what they were looking for.

The woman on the phone was really pleasant, unassuming though. I've heard nothing but bad things about SUSI and she was a relief to deal with in such a vexing company. 10/10 would ring again.

Advertisement