Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avicii - Marlay Park - 2015

Options
  • 30-06-2015 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am under age as of now but have tickets bought for Avicii along with nearly every single person from my town, 60-70% of them are under age aswell. Think there will be much hassle about getting in? I have an ID, looks fairly similar to me. Seen a lot of posts on the internet about this event, regarding under age people attending.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Stephen55 wrote: »
    I am under age as of now but have tickets bought for Avicii along with nearly every single person from my town, 60-70% of them are under age aswell. Think there will be much hassle about getting in? I have an ID, looks fairly similar to me. Seen a lot of posts on the internet about this event, regarding under age people attending.

not sure if youll get in or not but i hope you dont. being an event that requires an ID unlike other concerts the past few years is the only reason i am going.

nobody wants to go to a concert and have 16 year olds beside them locked on 5 bottles of wkd..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭trellheim

Yeah I was wondering about why Avicii was an ID concert, the demo is all wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jdfigsjnv

Do you think they'll Except photocopied passports ?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Stephen55 wrote: »

It's looking like there will be a lot of pissed off fans outside of this, It's not like people have not been given enough time to return their tickets. Everyone knew this was an over 18s gig, it was stated since the very start when they went on sale. It's not like they're gonna change their mind when half the ticket holders show up under age, they have the right too and WILL be refusing entry to people who have not met the age requirement.

Regarding your particular case if the ID looks like you then you might get lucky, but remember that doesn't guarantee all your friends will get in.
    Jdfigsjnv wrote: »
    Do you think they'll Except photocopied passports ?

I doubt it, they would be easily photo shopped hence they most likely won't accept it.

Advertisement