Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT6248 Higher Certificate in maths - opinions?

Options
  • 29-06-2015 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hello all

Thininign of doing this part time evening course in DIT kevin street partially for the CV and partially for the challenge (maths was always a thing i disliked in school and would like to prove to myself that I am better than it!)

Now, i have only first year general science mathematics from my BSc, which is probably a bit less than LC honours level, so I am not sure how much higher this is pitched than that

I would appreciate any input you fine people might have on this little course? I presume too it would look decent on a CV, although hardly enough to be a "maths graduate", but thats not what I am looking for.

http://www.maths.dit.ie/index.php/12-programmes-category/50-dt6248modules

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

I would go engineering or comp-sci. More employment options.

Advertisement