Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 week adventure holiday on a budget - suggestions and experiences please?

Options
  • 29-06-2015 1:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

Im looking to go somewhere for 2 weeks with my gf this summer. I've no idea where though, I'm a bit of a travel n00b in the sense that I've never done anything out of the ordinary resort holiday and city break and nothing that is genuinely interesting or quirky.

I'm looking for some adventure, something memorable, but I am stuck for ideas. I would be interested in anything really but, unfortunately, I do not have wagons of money to spill on it and I do not want to tear the arse out of my savings either.

I am open to all recommendations. Thanks in advance folks.

Also, a friend and I were thinking of going somewhere for a week too. Two ideas that crossed my mind were Krakow during which we might go to a shooting range and do AK 47s. Another idea was to go on a sailing trip with Sail Training Ireland. Anybody have any feedback on these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

search on these boards for the likes of hiking / kayaking trips around Croatia and Slovenia.
    Some amazing national parks with all sorts of adventure areas abroad.

Advertisement