Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other Football Sims?

Options
  • 28-06-2015 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

So besides the world beating game that is soccer manager what other football management sims have you played?

Football manager being the king probably for me. I also remember Total Club Manager from EA and also LMA Manager back in the day.

Some funnies I remember from TCM included:

1. Chelsea who had recently been taken over by Roman selling their entire squad for free at the end of every first season :pac:

2. Some classic player interaction. I was managing Spurs and got "Joe Cole recently hit into Robbie Keanes car in the carpark and drove off. Micheal Carrick saw the incident and has come to you in confidence as he is afraid of repercussions should he tell on Joe Cole" :pac:

It was also king of the crazy scorelines. Beat Man United 10-1 in the FA Cup semi final against their 1st string only to lose at home to a bottom of the league \Palace team 4-2 and so on.

Lost at home to Valencia in Champions League 3-0 in the first leg of the quarters only to win 6-1 away :pac:

I remember football manager having some good funnies too but havent played it in an age.

Advertisement