Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

(05) Vw Transporter T5 engine bay fan

Options
  • 28-06-2015 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Howye,
    Can anyone shed some light on a problem I have with my T5 (05), The fan in the engine bay is continuously on!! when the ignition is on (even to the first position) the fan comes on and stays on ?? Has anyone else had this problem ?? could it be a number of things that causes it ?? if so in what order do I start eliminating to find the actual problem (checked all fuses),,, Any experts in the west of Ireland on T5's ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭dooroy

Google ' T5 fans running continuously' and you will get plenty of ideas from that which you can work through .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

could be the relay sticking? Or someone wired the fan to be on all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

Have you your air con on by any chance?

Advertisement