Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone provide Cap 1 Finance exam paper solutions?

Options
  • 28-06-2015 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Hi all I need to repeat a financial management exam for a postgrad diploma in accounting.

Previous papers are similar to that of Cap1 1 finance exam and so I just spent €88.00 buying the CAP 1 finance book and toolkit.

However, I just realised that the solutions to the section labelled "challenging questions" are not In the book.

It says "For solutions to the challenging questions, check with your lecturer. What an absolute joke.

The lecturer was not at all helpful in this course and im certain he will not be able or willing to provide such solutions.

The questions are all from past cap1 1 finance exam papers. As im not currently an ACA member, I don't have access to these solutions.

Could anybody help me out and send me on the solutions?

Exam paper and solutions can be accessed here:

http://students.charteredaccountants.ie/en/Student-Information/Exams/Papers-Solutions-Reports/

Id really appreciate any help anyone can provide for the above.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

lightspeed wrote: »
    Hi all I need to repeat a financial management exam for a postgrad diploma in accounting.

Previous papers are similar to that of Cap1 1 finance exam and so I just spent €88.00 buying the CAP 1 finance book and toolkit.

However, I just realised that the solutions to the section labelled "challenging questions" are not In the book.

It says "For solutions to the challenging questions, check with your lecturer. What an absolute joke.

The lecturer was not at all helpful in this course and im certain he will not be able or willing to provide such solutions.

The questions are all from past cap1 1 finance exam papers. As im not currently an ACA member, I don't have access to these solutions.

Could anybody help me out and send me on the solutions?

Exam paper and solutions can be accessed here:

http://students.charteredaccountants.ie/en/Student-Information/Exams/Papers-Solutions-Reports/

Id really appreciate any help anyone can provide for the above.

PM sent :)

Advertisement