Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing departure date Ryanair?

Options
  • 27-06-2015 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

I purchased a ticket to Cologne a couple of days ago for the 7th of September because I was informed that my accommodation would be ready then. Unfortunately, it seems that the accommodation will not be ready then and I have to go over a week later, how much will I get charged to change the departure date. By the way, the ticket price was 65 euro (20kg luggage included) while the price I want to change to will be even less.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

I reckon it'll be cheaper to just buy the new ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭VG31

Germanwings also fly from Dublin to Cologne/Bonn if that's any use to you. They probably won't be as cheap as Ryanair though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Batgurl wrote:
    I reckon it'll be cheaper to just buy the new ticket.

If I know Ryanair like I think I know Ryanair, I'm guessing I won't get the difference in the ticket prices back either :( The standard price for the initial ticket was €29 but for a week later it's €19.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Hey, at least the new ticket isn't 200+

Could be worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭jsd1004

Its 30 euro flight change fee each way. Plus any increase in ticket cost.

• Advertisement
Advertisement