Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpenter/Handyman Needed For Cattery

Options
  • 26-06-2015 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey, we're looking for someone who could build a cattery type thing at the back of our house.
    We have a lot of cats so it would need to be big enough. Something similar to the picture included would be perfect.
    CatteryHomeBig.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

Where in Mayo are you based?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

*Mod Note: Please use the WANTED thread, thanks *

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Hey, we're looking for someone who could build a cattery type thing at the back of our house.
    We have a lot of cats so it would need to be big enough. Something similar to the picture included would be perfect.

I've searched for a 'wanted' thread but can't find one so I have to respond via this one.
    Maybe one of your local Mens Shed groups would be willing to quote for the job?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

bagels wrote: »
    I've searched for a 'wanted' thread but can't find one so I have to respond via this one.
    Maybe one of your local Mens Shed groups would be willing to quote for the job?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057136166

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement