Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indo Photo editing

Options
  • 26-06-2015 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Photo: Daragh Mc Sweeney/Provision
    This is from independent.ie

Been familiar with some of Daragh's previous work i'm not sure he's ecstatic about this edit of his image :)

2015-06-16_lif_10409945_I2.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Photo: Daragh Mc Sweeney/Provision
    This is from independent.ie

Been familiar with some of Daragh's previous work i'm not sure he's ecstatic about this edit of his image :)

2015-06-16_lif_10409945_I2.JPG

I don't know the context of this post, are you talking about the left hand side of the photo, is that not the way the photographer edited it and if you say it's not how do you know?

Also, where did you come across the photo, on their website or also in print?

Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,136 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

that's an alarmingly large image to have come from their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

that's an alarmingly large image to have come from their website?

Some web developers upload larger-scale photos to a website and display them resized when the page loads. Bad practice, but still done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Honestly, I've had worse done to mine and I've seen worse too. Ireland is terrible for this kind of thing, the standard here amongst the major media outlets is absolutely bottom of the barrel most of the time.

Advertisement