Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25 y/o Female doing Early Years & Childhood Studies in UCC looking for housemate(s)

Options
  • 25-06-2015 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi;
    I'm going to be starting a 3 year degree in Early Years & Childhood Studies in UCC in September and I have found a perfectly situated house on Gillabbey Street in Cork City and I'm wondering if anyone around my age would be interested in another room. Rent is €75 a week. Anyone doing my course would be ideal but if not, it's no worries! If you already have a house spotted and are looking for housemates, I'd be interested in looking at that also! Let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Kburns

Hey :)

Im going into first year in St.Johns Central College and i am also looking for someone to share a house with as i dont know anyone in Cork. I am 22 and i am going to be studying Veterinary Nursing. Let me know if you would be interested in me moving in :)

Advertisement