Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR scheme help!!!!

Options
  • 25-06-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey everyone, new to boards so I'm sorry if I haven't posted in the right thread. I got my form from HEAR yesterday and they told me I'm eligible for the hear system which I was happy about! My first choose is TCD and I couldn't help but notice that the orientation dates for trinity start the day I have my debs :( obviously I'll be going to my debs buy does that mean that I win be eligible for the hear scheme anymore? Anybody know if I can ring somewhere? I emailed TCD but got no reply.. Somebody help :( thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Try contacting the TAP department. TAP is what HEAR becomes when you enter Trinity, it stands for Trinity Access Programme. The orientation course lasts 3 days and while the first day is the most important, I'm sure they can do something for you.

The email and phone number for TAP is here

https://www.tcd.ie/Trinity_Access/contact/

Advertisement